Friday, January 1, 2010

So this is the New Year.....

A New Year a new start a new decade begins and a new era of fashion continues to unfold before our eyes. Now were looking into the future, seeing styles and designs that look so robotic and so well constructed . Like wearing fashionable armor into the world of chaos fighting with style. This year is a finding out year , for me I believe . Finding out who the heck we are and why we were put on this earth . I want to change the world with fashion and hope that one day I may share my vision of fashion with the world and change it for the better, I will never be perfect but fashion is my stability and what I feel happy doing.Today was a great first day , I hung out with my amazing boyfriend Paul ..... so lucky to have him in my life . We had lunch at the amazing M Cafe in LA and saw the stylish Davey Havok singer of AFI and the stunningly beautiful actress Shannon Sossaman and her little boy. I had the most amazing grilled veggies, Kale with peanut sauce, and spicy tuna sushi rolls...yummmm. LA was so quite today no traffic .... it was amazing , wish it could be like that always. Soooo today was a great day a lot of great ideas and ready to start this year of right. Happy 2010 everyone here's to us!

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to 2010! Hope it is the year or a² clothing and Anna Estella designs take over fashion! Cheers to positive energy and life!

    ReplyDelete