Monday, January 4, 2010

In Good Company

Yesterday was a great day , First an inspiring message at the dream center to start off the year. I love going to church there , it really does feel like a huge family. When I was little I was forced to go to church because I thought it was boring, but Angelus is really different . There is so much youth and I don't mean age wise because the older older people are youthful, but everyone is so alive. We also have the most talented and stylish bands and performers which I love to see every Thursday and Sunday morning. A place truly making a difference in the world. After church I literally raced home because I am a fast driver so I always drive fast , and I worked on a skirt that I am so excited to finish. I never know if anyone will like what I do but I just get so anxious to finish the things I come up with. To end my day I went to hang out with the greatest people of Red Eye. Red Eye is a group of people utilizing their talents to give back to the community and sometimes we just get together and love on each other and it feels so good to have friends like them because in this city we need positive people around us. Such a great day lets see what this week holds for us .

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Yeah! So good to have you as a part of Red Eye Anna! Ps..that skirt you wore to Red Eye Sunday...you made that? Holy Smokes thats amaaaazing!
    -Danny

    ReplyDelete