Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So I'm reading my morning WWD news (womens wear daily) magazine , staring in awe if all the most amazing designs by the most talented people. I honestley can't really look through magazines because I get annxiety and feel like I should just sew all day ...and I wish I could ! I just want to buy tons of fabric and rideculous trims and stay locked into focus , but realisticly right now my pockets are literally empty and when I say empty I mean empty. With $10 in my checking I'm really feeling hopeless but that's when the creativity has to kick in ....no excuses I'll make a dress out if bath towels if I have too ! Sometimes we just have to work with what we have .All I know is that one thing I'll never do is give up .. I feel lime I
hanging on a thread but I'm still hanging and if I fall on my ass well I'll still manage to get up somehow. Enough of this today I'm applying at Betsey Johnson and Marc Jacobs ...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment