Thursday, January 21, 2010

Barbie Girl in Hollywood world


Heidi Montage looks amazing , like a Barbie ... If I was rich I would get as much surgery as she did too. I mean she was really pretty before but I understand it's what makes you feel better. They asked her in an interview if she was sending the wrong message to little girls but she's not telling them to change themselves thats just the choice she made but I think she could still be a good role model for young girls. I understand her she has huge dreams and I feel like she just wants to be heard and given a chance , I know she does outrageous things her and her husband for publicity but you don't know how she feels and niether do I but I like Heidi and I wish her the best

1 comment:

  1. Personally I think she looked better before the most recent surgery, but I agree with you and I love the "barbie" look, I don't get why so many people hate it, Barbie's amazing!

    ReplyDelete