Saturday, August 7, 2010

Taking Care of Business



Ive been thinking a lot about everything and its not the first time . I was thinking about how I have to stop thinking and start doing! I have so many ideas and so many projects I have to do and I have to really get my shit done. And talking about getting shit done I have been working on a few accessories such as feathered sort of hair extensions , hot biker gloves , bow ties, cuffs ,and hats and will start posting photos soon and will be sold on my new Etsy account as well as a web site which I am stoked about . I have so many ideas on shoots that thanks to my amazing talented good friends Adam Rindy ( photographer) , beautiful Kallie Miller (model) , and entrepreneur Evan Hathorn( sales rep/ blogger /photographer)are making this happen. I'm designing, styling, doing hair and make-up for the shoots and I love love it! I cant wait until everyone sees whats bottled up in my head and i do hope you guys enjoy it as well. So far we've gotten two great shoots down and a few more to go ... here s a sneak peek,

No comments:

Post a Comment