Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nylon Magazine Denim Issue night Party at the London


Yesterday was by far a most memorable night at the amazing Nylon Magazine party at the London Hotel hosted by the beautiful Drew Barrymore ! Red carpet , glitz glamour , fabulous people with great style which I absolutely love, such as fashion designer Noni Tocheterman of Petro Zilla who I have ran into at a few Nylon parties and I absolutely love her she is the most down to Earth fabulous women. And while my aloft consisted of channeling Boy George , Selena (bangs) , and mime , someone did compliment me with saying that I looked as if Madonna and Cher had a baby ... a very honorable compliment I must say ! I was so stocked to wear my new bow tie and my gloves from my new accessories line and soon anyone will be able to get the look! Well back to this fabulous night I caught myself before I wrecked myself having one to many drinks and by that I mean having just two drinks of Vodka I defiantly felt it but I'm such a control freak I had to talk myself out of losing it as we ( fab friend Joe Castellano , Rad Tuesday , and bubbly Sinsu) headed over to Trousdale on sunset ...from Nylon to house music , and I got my dance one which I have no idea nor want to know how it looked but I had fun a great nigh which ended with a very talented homeless man outside coming up with some sweet free styling on his portable little mike was the cherry to a Sunday .stay tuned for whats coming I'm so excited for more ! xoxo

visit nylonmagazine.com for more !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment