Monday, August 16, 2010

Look of the Day



I made some glasses yesterday inspired by basically having an allergic reaction at one of my photo shoots at Griffith Park on Saturday morning . Sunday morning I woke up with swollen eyes ( not so photogenic) so to my disquise I had the fabulous idea to create these lace glasses that I would be able to see out but no one would be able to see in . Now from this idea I have so many more for glasses now and i think Ill be sticking to this look for a while <3 My look today was inspired by my new glasses , I usually build my inspirational look by just one thing like glasses . So I was feeling my free vintage dress I managed to score at a clothe giveaway and this dress was left over and i just love it ! I paired it was pearls and gold and black chains , a leather studded jacket and grey stockings which just so happened to have runs on them , I always rip my stockings but can not manage to toss them! I'm like a clothes hoarder ! Now for hair I tightly brushed it to a side front ponytail when I got out of the shower and simply wrapped it into bun and bobby pinned ...this is one of my favorite looks because it only took me about 10 minutes total ! I love quick and easy but still fashionable <3 Rocker Grandma Chic<333

No comments:

Post a Comment