Friday, August 20, 2010

Look of the day ... going Gothic Lollita


hair: F21 top hat (I added rinestones and feathers), tulle , necklace
skirt : one of my designs
wedges : shopgoldenpony.com $40!

chanel

Betsey Johnson
Anna Sui
Gothic Lolita



Last night I couldn't sleep thinking of what I should wear today and I actually was actually going to do the Kelly Bundy look but not being able to sleep I woke up a bit late ran into a wardrobe malfunction and boom plane B was born with I guess ended up up being a toned down Gothic Lolita which I by the way absolutely love anyways. Gothic Lolitas are so daring and so noticeable it seems like you can keep on adding and adding and you wont ever be bored. I get really excited when I see anyone taking chances on their everyday look it really says something about who you are. I think there are so many variations of a "LOLITA " Here are some Lolita inspirational looks by Betsey Johnson, Anna Sui , Chanel,and Tarina Tarintino . You can not say lolita without of coarse Hello Kitty , top hats, and sock with heals or wedges. So my look today started by bringing my hair to a high front pony tail which I ended up adding tons of tulle, a black bow, a necklace , and a top hat ... I'm wearing a Mighty Fine punker Hello Kitty white- T , a puffy black skirt, and of coarse white frilly socks with wedges...

No comments:

Post a Comment