Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Skirt out on the Town


  Yesterday I was working on creations at home all day so I whipped myself a little black skirt that goes with everything and I love love love it , It'll probably be my favorite skirt for the week.. but it could be worn in so many different ways to make it look different every time.  Ive also been into wearing this sort of tail thing I found  at Octavio Carlin's studio which was a key chain and I paired it up with a  piece of fabric and wrap it at the bottom of my hair and I love it!  I always create new accessories from my surroundings when I feel to plain.  After a long day I put on my new al-fit, the fitted tight high waist skirt paired with a striped black and white turtle neck top ,a chain around my skirt , leggings, my little boots , and on my hair I wore that little piece I whipped up and topped my al-fit off with a  Russia hat to seal the deal and  Strolled around Old Town Pasadena <3 

2 comments: