Thursday, June 11, 2009

Introduction

Hi everyone my name is Anna Estella and I am so exited to finally record my daily fashion ideas and practices of my daily routine which is dressing how I feel weather its a puffy tutu on  a glorious Monday work day or leather leggings with ruffles on a church Sunday my style varies on my feeling which comes from inspiration or simply not having anything to wear one day so having to pin my al-fit together last minute or sew clothes together from scraps of fabric to making dresses out of my house sheets. I have defiantly done a lot but not done it all so I continue to do what I do best which is work with what I have and creating a character for myself daily. I hope you enjoy is as much as I love doing it. Tootles and Oodles  for now XOXOXO  Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment