Friday, June 12, 2009

Downtown LA baby!

  Well my day starting of with me waking up later than I planned to as always and my al- fit was kind of thrown on as always but like always it works out ! I re-create almost everything that I have so I never go shopping and if I do I never want anything or I end chaining something about what I do buy so anyways I bought these leggings  and they they ended up shedding but I loved them so I ended up adding just a little color with my secret weapon to them so those are the leggings that I'm wearing my fitted skirt is an old long shirt that I cut and made into a skirt, my shirt was born from and old pillow case , my necklace is really a bag chain , my boots were once high boots but I got bored of looking at them so I gave them a trim, and my jacket was a gift from a friend but its modern amusement. So I rounded my al-fit up and it's a grand total of $25 the boots I got at a Steve madden sale for $10 , my leggings $10 , and my purse necklace was $3 ta da . Ya and Ive been in this al-fit the whole day so it works day and nigh I love that!  Soooooo after  a long day of fabric shopping in good Ole Downtown LA , ohh ya I'm working of a fabulous collection I Feel Pretty and I Feel Pretty- Daring so I will keep you posted on my creations as well... and I'm so excited about it !  I'm off to yogurtland yummm.... cant wait kisses and misses! XOXOXOXOX Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment