Monday, June 22, 2009

Hollywood nights and fabulous finds...

 Aww this weekend was a blur it went by so fast feeling as I had time to do nothing . On Saturday  night my sissy Greece (which by the way is working on designing her fabulous shoe line)and I hit the Hollywood night scene and went to Bardot and met with my wonderful friend Joe(congrats to Joe finishing FIDM and doing so much!)  that day I basically was working on a couple of pieces of mine at home and since I had nothing to wear ended up wearing them and got ready so fast but the night was fabulous. My sister and I met two amazing sisters that are both designers as well and are so beautiful and wonderful I just love them! Their clothing line is called Naven , and ohh my god do these girls have some style if you haven't heard the buzz on these girls check them out at www.Naven.net and you are going to want everything!  So the night turned out to be a good night like the song '' I have a feeling , that tonight's gonna be a good night..." OK enough....so  we're getting ready for a fabulous fashion show at the Peninsula Hotel in Beverley Hills this wen. in which Octavio Carlin has been so very generous to donate a fabulous gown of his to auction off  for the red eye foundation and the dream center and 7 of his gowns will also be featured on the runway as well, he's great! So I'm off to to play dress up and stay tuned for more updates on Octavio Carlin spring/2010 super mind blowing glamour.  Au revoir<333

No comments:

Post a Comment