Sunday, July 12, 2009

Out for the night!

































A lot has been going on these days .... nights of going out to great events like Chic little devil style house get together with my good friend Audrey Kitching and Evelelyn Blk 1955  .. Women you have to keep track off because they are both doing big things in their life.  We also attended a Naven event at Live on sunset blvd. It was such an amazing fun night with my good friends  my sis, Joe, Tara , Audrey, Steph, and Evelyn. And designers of Naven Kym  and Alexis Mkclay are the most amazing girls I have met  check out their designs on naven.net I was so happy to get a skirt of theirs and Ive been wearing it so much it goes with everything , every girls needs a re-usable skirt in their closet. After that was Cinaspace and to finish the night Bardot. Such a great night to remember.

1 comment: