Monday, July 20, 2009

My long lost fabulous parents....








My ideal parents would defiantly be  the fabulous, wild, and exciting Betsey Johnson with her amazingly daring style she never followed the treads she just went for it and designed the most amazing pieces. She's not only a fantastic fashion designer but an amazing strong women which I completely admire and I love her for being Betsey Johnson , she is my long lost mother ! And my ideal father is the innovative, mastermind, think completely out of the box fashion designer Manish Arora . This Indian designer is so extremely visual and goes beyond expectation. He sees something far beyond clothes and creates a beautiful characterized pop out story in his runway shows, just pure genius . So he is my long lost father. These are two people that I absolutely look up too and take my inspiration to higher levels. So these are my two ideal talented parents that I hope to become one day... Breath taking , inspiring, out of this world fabulous watch you'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment