Friday, July 31, 2009

Jared Gold Vs. Petker fashion show










Thank God someone in LA still knows how to put on an amazing fashion show. Yesterday at Social Hollywood Jared Gold partnered up with talented artist Petker for an amazing night. With Hairoin salon doing the hair and make-up it was an over all artistic, fabulous , creative look. With creative people like Audrey Kitching, Tarina Tarintino, Natalia Fabia , Linda Stawberry Coloma, Justin Coloma, Billy Corgan , James St. James ,Anna Lynn McCord, Kit Pistol , Sweepy , Ava Garner...ect... ect.. the list goes on. This fashion show really represents what fashion is all about, being creative in your own way. Jared is doing a traveling fashion show from state to state bringing fashion to everyone and giving girls with low self esteem a chance to be a model for one of Jared Shows. Check out more on Jaredgold.com This was truly a night to remember. This just encourages my sister and I to really whip things up.

2 comments:

  1. Just added your blog to my 'Front Page Links,'
    you talented and gorgeous thing!

    (Now if I could only figure out how to get my WordPress blog to link with my Google acct to then link me via 'Gravatar' here?)

    Well--

    That would make life much easier for a particular Clint Catalyst of "Thee Dot Com."

    ;D


    As always: great seeing you at the Gold/Petker event, babes!

    You're sweeter than Southern molasses, and so dang adorable it's RIDICK...

    I hope to see you around town more; whether or not you realize it, you always bring a smile to my face (regardless how prickly my exterior may or may not be that evening)!

    Very Best Regards--
    Clint

    x o x o x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with you........
    You are right.......&
    It is really very nice.........



    Get More

    ReplyDelete