Tuesday, November 10, 2009

last 4 month up date!

Hello everyone ..... I havnt been good at keeping up with my blogging but this is about to change now! Since my last up date Ive been up and down around town. I am now working for Naven productions as Kymberly McClays assistant and I am enjoying learning the production side of the fashion world... the running around , the picking this up the knowing the ordering . I also had the opportunity to go to New York for my very first time and I fell in love completely .....the city is fabulous and I want to live there.... I simply felt like I belonged there. We visited a few hopeful show rooms and crossing our fingers for a great one ! We also had some time off and went out to a place model and celeb spot called SL were we spotted Micky Rork and Nick Cannon we also went to a little skater bar with great real people. On my last day I got to go for a walk .... I ended up in Times Square and bumped into Bryant Park and oh my God I just cant wait to one day one day walk down that runway ....I cant wait! My last day in the big apple was my most memorable and I cant wait to go back. Ive also had the honor of being a part of an amazing artist and a friend photo shoot which she is turning into a painting her name is Natalia Fabia. Shes such a great little lady check out her interview and video of the photo-shoot on Hurley.com . I also had the opportunity to go to Hello Kitty's 35th year old anniversary ! So exciting a night filled of pink campaign , cupcakes and of coarse Hello kitty everywhere. Well Im going to start updating more because I am working on a lot more xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment