Monday, August 31, 2009

Working with Naven <3


Ive just started working with Naven , those who haven't heard of Naven have to check these amazing young designers out. I absolutely love working with them and I love wearing everything of theirs. The colors just pop and the simplicity of the fitted mini skirts and corsets can be mix and match with not only Naven pieces but with a lot in your wardrobe , their pieces are also very wearable to for the day and can be worn to go out as well which I love ! These twin sisters work very hard to keep things running at Naven Alexis McClay (a graduate of 
Pepperdine University ) takes care of the business side of the company and Kymberly McClay (graduate of FIDM) focuses on the design part of the company although they both have an input on both things. But for only having Naven since 2007 they are doing extremely well with Naven being worn by The Kardashian sisters and worn constantly on E news little by little they are growing and I am learning more from these two women than I have from anyone I have ever worked with. Its a lot of work but I love helping them out because I want to have a my own establishment one day with my collection and now with more experience  I feel more prepared for what to expect . Its such a blessing to work with these kind sisters that treat me like family and I love them very much. Check them out at naven.net 

2 comments:

  1. Anna, this blog entry is simple yet inspirational. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying working with Naven and that you are doing well with your own fashion as well. I really do love your clothes and I hope that you will become big someday. It's nice to hear such positive energy which only makes me want to keep pushing myself. And I really do hope that someday you and I can collaborate... your cute babydoll dresses + my girly frilly crochet accessories. Oh this is getting too long but keep up the wonderful work sweetie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome skirts and with the neon trend hitting stores next spring...they should do quite well! Thanks for sharing...It's always nice to hear about young designers with a fresh perspective. Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete