Monday, September 13, 2010

From New York to L.A F.N.O 2010





I didn't get to go New York for Fashion Night Out but that didn't stop us from being in the New York mood. We Celebrated with high window shopping spirits ! I loved seeing all the fabulous people with drinks in their hand and shopping bags they couldn't even carry all down Melrose from Betsey Johnson to Marc by Marc Jacobs store it was like watching trick or treaters with expensive treats. It was such a good feeling just knowing what was happening . We got to go to Petro Zilla Store which was fabulous as always I love Nony Tocherman . We had some little sweets and some drinks and off to the Teddy's at the Roosevelt with my beautiful sis Greece which by the way has an amazing blog (blogspot.com/lachicademoda) follow her ! My fab friend Joe Castellano and hotty Tara King . A night full of dancing ,drinks, dancing and fashion love love loved !We didn't make it to New York this year but I feel like things will soon change

No comments:

Post a Comment